The Zany Collection
Fun, whimsical, and playful.The Zany collection is inspired by the frequently looney and ludicrous costumes of historic clowns. The Zany collection points to a comic character that has been around for centuries — over-sized shoes, red noses, exaggerated costumes, and extra-large smiles are of the symbols of clowns. Humor and bright colors are the hallmark of circus performances and central to this collection. From Lambs & Dragons in partnership with the Wisconsin Historical Society.
Update your room to reflect your style with decorative pillows with unique and original designs inspired by the Circus World’s archives. Each pillow is 18" x 18" and includes a removable insert for easy cleaning.
- One pillow — a different, complementary print on each side!
- Lambs & Dragons exclusive prints inspired by Circus World’s costume archive.
- The exterior is produced with Leenane, a medium weight, textured weave comprising 94% cotton and 4% linen. Leenane is hypoallergenic, stain resistant, highly durable, moisture wicking, and wrinkle resistant.
- The pillow inserts are a poly-based down alternative that is comfortable and keeps its shape.
- The fabrics used are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
- The inks used in producing this product are water-based, providing exceptional quality, color and design without impacting the environment with wastewater and harmful chemicals.
- Hidden in-seam zipper.
- Manufactured and printed in the USA of imported fabric.
- Leenane — Leenane is a medium weight fabric with a textured weave comprised of 94% cotton and 4% linen. Leenane is hypoallergenic, stain resistant, highly durable, moisture wicking, and wrinkle resistant.