A seasonal best seller at Old World Wisconsin. The Christmas goat is mentioned in many older Christmas songs dating back to the late 19th and early 20th centuries, when the Santa Claus tradition had not yet been fully established throughout Sweden. The Yule goat is a Scandinavian and Northern European Yule and Christmas symbol and tradition. Its origins have existed in many variants during Scandinavian history. Modern representations of the Yule goat are usually made of straw, and examples can be found at Old World Wisconsin during the holiday season.
"God Yule" or "God Jul" translates to "Merry Christmas."
- Standard unisex sizes and fit
- Sizing tip: Women often size down for a more polished or fitted look; true to size for a relaxed fit
- Color: Antique heather red. A touch of black fleck in the red.
- Material: 50% cotton, 50 polyester
- ribbed collar, waistband, and sleeves
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low