Express your style with this uniquely designed comforter. A plush fill provides a cloud-like feel.
The Ringmaster Collection
When the circus comes to town, the ring master leads the parade. During the show, the ringmaster is central to the circus narrative. The ring master directs the audience’s attention to each act and keeps the audience excited and engaged from beginning to end. The ring master, while at the center, leaves audiences feeling they are part of the show. This collection commands attention inspired by the ring master’s coat tails, top hats, and royal colors. From Lambs & Dragons in collaboration with the Wisconsin Historical Society.
- Double sidedcomforter with an exclusive design on each side to match your mood!
- The exterior of the comforters is Peachskin fabric, which is hypoallergenic, stain resistant, highly durable, moisture wicking, and wrinkle resistant.
- The fabrics are OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
- The inks used in producing this product are water-based, providing exceptional quality, color and design without impacting the environment with wastewater and harmful chemicals.
- Manufactured and printed in the USA of imported fabric.
- Reversible comforter to match your mood!
- Includes comforter with plush fill.
- Twin set includes one standard pillow cover.
- Full/Queen set includes two standard pillow covers.
- King set includes two king pillow covers.
- Peachskin — Peachskin fabric is soft and smooth. First woven, then napped, Peachskin fabric is made with 100% polyester fibers and has a plush texture with soft, raised fibers. Hypoallergenic, stain resistant, highly durable, moisture wicking, and wrinkle resistant. Product care: Machine wash
- Leenane — Leenane is a medium weight, textured weave comprised of 94% cotton and 4% linen. It has a classic look and feel. Leenane is hypoallergenic, stain resistant, highly durable, moisture wicking, and wrinkle resistant.
- Twin: 90" x 66"
- Full/Queen: 86" x 86"
- King: 88 “x 104”