By Laura Gehl, Illustrated by Lydia Nichols
Follow along with the Llama family’s Hanukkah traditions as they light their menorah, spin the dreidel, make latkes, greet friends, and light the candles of their menorah to celebrate the miracle of Hanukkah. Laura Gehl’s lively rhyming text and Lydia Nichols’s vibrant illustrations make for a festive read. The book also features kid-friendly information on the holiday’s history and traditions.
- 24 pages
- Illustrations: full page, every page!
- Size: 8.38" x 0.5" x 8.25"
- Reading age: Baby - 3 years
- Grade level: Preschool-Kindergarten
- Publication date: 2020 by Harry N. Abrams