These stylish, lightweight earrings are made with polymer clay. What is polymer clay? Artists love working with polymer clay because it is flexible, versatile, and can be baked in a regular home oven. Polymer clay jewelry contains no true clay minerals. It is composed of a plasticized base that can be sculpted, molded or combined with other elements to form beads, pendants, bracelets and earrings. It is fired at very low temperatures, making it a popular material for do-it-yourself jewelry artisans.
- Flat rectangular shape (rounded on top end of dangle).
- Multi-colored floral patterns.
- Post style earring with square dangles
- Made in Wisconsin
- Woman-owned business
- Come with white presentation box
- Size: 1" wide by 2" total length