This Keychain Wallet from Monarque not only offers function but offers contemporary flare. The art inspired wallet is textured vegan leather featuring three card slots, an additional pocket for larger paper items, and a zippered center pocket. The gray chrome chain and keyring provides easy access for keys. The RFID blocking technology will protect against identity theft.
Frank Lloyd Wright was born in Richland Center, Wisconsin in 1867, and Taliesin, Wright's home, studio and country estate, is located in the hilly Driftless Region of southwestern Wisconsin near Spring Green. Wright's “Prairie Style” became a foundation of much of 20th-century residential design in the United States, and his furniture, art, and writing was crucial to twentieth-century architectural development. His work has had a profound influence on the decorative arts to this day.
- Textured "vegan" leather exterior (TPU thermoplastic polyeurethane)
- Three card slots
- Zippered center pocket with fabric lining.
- RFID blocking technology
- Grey "smoked" chrome metal parts
- Inspired by Wright's Avery Coonley Playhouse design
- Size: Approx 4.75" x 3.5" x 0.35"