Date: Saturday, May 18
Location: Memorial Library Room 126. (Click the link for more information about the Memorial Library Location).
Discounts: 10% discount for members of WHS, the Wisconsin State Genealogical Society, or Friends of Max Kade Institute.
Wisconsin Historical Society Members: Use your member number.
Wisconsin State Genealogical members: Use code WSGS19
Contact: Lori Bessler 608-264-6519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lecturer: Judy Russell. "I’m a genealogist with a law degree, and my purpose here at The Legal Genealogist is, in part, to help folks understand the often arcane and even impenetrable legal concepts and terminology that are so very important to those of us studying family history. Without understanding the context in which events took place and records were created, we miss so much of both the significance and the flavor of what happened.” More about The Legal Geneologist.
- Doing Time-Prison Records as Genealogy Resources
- Dowered or Bound Out-Records of Widows and Orphans
- Inventing America-Records of the U.S. Patent Office
- Who, What, Why, Where and How of American Divorce
THREE BOX LUNCH CHOICES
- Box 1 : Ham, Swiss, Dijon Ailoi, Spring Mix, Rye Bread*
- Box 2: Smoked Turkey, White cheddar, Bacon, Tomato Aioli, Multigrain Bread*
- Box 3: Butternut Squash Spread, Grilled Vegetables, Greens, Spinach Tortilla-vegan*
*Gluten free bread is an option as well. Just let us know.
Each box lunch includes the following:
All box lunches come with a mixed salad/balsamic dressing (packaged separately), a chocolate truffle, kettle chips and soda/water. The drinks will be a mixture of some sodas and water. Attendees are welcome to bring their own beverage.