Mixed Grab-Bag of 100% Wool Yarn | 20 Skeins!
Twenty skeins of 100% wool yarn from heritage breed sheep. Mixed colors, weights, and ply. Act fast - This is a steal, and there is just one. As-is. Not returnable.
Sold as-is. Not returnable. Skeins are as pictured and have been stored in a plastic tub for about a year. All from our sheep at either Wade House or Old World Wisconsin, two of the Society's historic sites. Some of the skeins are natural in color (not dyed) while some have been colored with dyes made from regional plants. Available only online.
Contents: 20 skeins.
- 3 Gray cotswold. 2-py fingering. 200 yards
- 1 Natural/off-white, unmarked, unlabeled.
- 1 White/natural. 3-ply bulky. Merino/cotswold. 150 yards.
- 1 Dark dark gray/brown. 2-ply. 200 yards.
- 1 Gray 2-ply cotswold. 150 yards.
- 2 "Mustard" matching dyed naturally with marigold. 2-ply. 90 yards.
- 2 "Mustard" unmatched. Dyed naturally with marigold. 2-ply, 90 yards.
- 1 Rusty pale orange. Unlabeled.
- 1 Darker mocha. Dyed with black walnut. 90 yards.
- 2 Lighter mocha. Dyed with black walnut. 90 yards each.
- 2 Off-white. Labeled as dyed with zinnia. 90 yards each.
- 3 Suprise skeins. Not pictured.