- Stoneware mug made in the U.S.A. by Sunset Hill pottery
- Features a rendering of Bennett's famous Leap image at Stand Rock.
- Color: Galaxy Night. Two-tone black/blue speckle glaze
- Shape: "Renaissance Voyager" style
- Size: 14 oz. 4.25" tall. 4" wide at top
About H.H. Bennett Studio in Wisconsin Dells
The Wisconsin Dells has been a destination for tourists from around the world for decades, but few people know about the man who helped make the Dells famous. H.H. Bennett Studio & Museum documents the history of the Wisconsin Dells and the life of H.H. Bennett, a Civil War soldier, photographer, and inventor whose stunning landscape photographs helped showcase the beauty of the Wisconsin Dells and the Driftless Area, attracting some of the first tourists.
The site features Bennett’s 1875 photo studio and storefront, along with a museum with engaging and interactive exhibits that explore Bennett’s life and the rich history of the Dells region. Guests can also book an appointment to get their portrait “struck” using the same tintype photography technology Bennett used over 100 years ago. Learn more.