Webinar. Are you looking for ideas on how to get the most out of your genealogical research? Lost on where to go next? This online webinar presents many ideas on how to get your research going in the best direction! Multiple tickets must be added to cart one at a time. Not refundable. Full details, below.
- Date: Saturday, November 14th, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m to 2:30 p.m. (includes a 15 minute break between lectures and a 45 minute lunch break.
- Location: Webinar (Details below)
- Registration Deadline: 12:00pm Friday, November 13th, 2020.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Presenter: Thomas MacEntee
Thomas MacEntee is a genealogy professional specializing in using technology and social media to improve genealogy research and to connect with the family history community.
Are you looking for ideas on how to get the most out of your genealogical research? Lost on where to go next? This workshop will provide many ideas on how to get your research going in the best direction! Topics to include the following.
- One Touch Genealogy Research
- Did I Get Everything? Creating a Checklist
- Smarter Search Strategies for Genealogy
- You Can Do This: Photo Organizing and Preservation
Webinar Details: After registration closes, we will email you the link needed to participate in the webinar. You will need a computer with internet access to participate. Participants will be able to ask questions. If no internet access is available to you, you may be able to participate by call-in for audio-only access. If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your junkmail folder, just in case. A recording of the webinar will be available to registrants for 30 days following the event.
Discounts: Discount codes must be applied during checkout. They cannot be applied after checking out.
- WHS member discount: WHS Members, enter your WHS member number in the discount field at checkout.
- WSGS member discount: When checking out, enter the code given to you. Use all upper case.
Contact for questions:
Buying Multiple Tickets: Tickets must be added to your cart individually. To purchase more than one ticket, add the first ticket to your cart, then go back and add each additional ticket separately. Complete the check out process when you have the desired number of tickets in your cart. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.