Buying multiple tickets? Each registrant is advised to check out individually to ensure that webinar infomation can be sent to the email address captured at checkout.
- Date: Saturday, Mar. 16, 2024
- Time: 9:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m. CDT (with breaks and time for Q&A)
- This event is an online-only webinar
- Registration deadline: Thursday, Mar. 14, 2023, 12:00 p.m. CT
- Advance registration required. Don't delay!
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
Go beyond names and dates to reveal your ancestors’ stories! Retired WHS Librarian Lori Bessler will demonstrate how to go deeper into overlooked sources to shine light on the life of each ancestor. She’ll also show you how to pull the facts you’ve collected into a compelling story to share with your loved ones.
- Newspapers and Periodicals
- Court Records
- Published Histories
- Writing the Stories
Know before you go
- A link to the webinar will be emailed after registration closes. If you do not see the email, please check your spam folder. A computer with internet access is required to participate.
- If you do not have internet access, you may be able to call in for audio-only access.
- A recording of the webinar will be available to registrants for 30 days following the event.
- Buying multiple tickets? Each registrant is advised to check out individually to ensure that the webinar link will be emailed to the customer name entered at checkout.
- Advance registration required.
Discount codes must be applied in the shopping cart before proceeding to payment. Discounts cannot be applied or refunded after checking out.
- Society members: Enter your WHS member number in the discount code field in the shopping cart.
- WSGS members: Use the discount code WSGS in the shopping cart, before checking out.