Hand-poured soy candles, natural soap and home fragrance products to make your home smell lovely. Made in Wisconsin!
- Gardenia and Guava: gardenia blossoms, jasmine, guava fruit & tropical greens
- Honey Mango: ripe mangoes, pure honey and a hint of papaya
- Mother Earth: a rich, earthy blend of grass and hay, cypress, patchouli, sandalwood and tonka bean
- Ocean Waves: fresh marine notes, citrus and a hint of musk -the essence of fresh ocean air.
- Precious Woods: smoked wood, nutmeg, musk & ylang blossoms
- Pure Lilac: beautiful lilac bushes - a soft reminder that spring has arrived
Benefits of Eco Candles®:
• Cleaner burning. No toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means our candles are less likely to trigger allergies. And no petro-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
• Longer lasting. Soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
• Supports our American farmers instead of foreign oil conglomerates.
• Biodegradable and water soluble. Since our candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable which makes accidental spills easier to clean with just hot water, soap and some elbow grease.
• Stimulate the economy by utilizing a natural, renewable resource.
• Eco Candle Company's soy wax is certified kosher, contains no herbicides, pesticides or genetically modified materials.
• Eco Candle Company uses high quality fragrance and essential oil blends and eco-friendly dyes.
• All of Eco wicks are made of either cotton, paper or hemp.