Order digital copies of microfilm frames of the Draper Manuscripts. The staff will spend up to 30 minutes per request. Payment covers the search time, regardless of whether a search is successful. Delivery could take up to 21 days with longer delivery time expected around holidays. More information below.
Scans from the Draper Manuscripts
Lyman Copeland Draper's (1815-1891) manuscript collection was bequeathed to the Wisconsin Historical Society. The collection as a whole is extremely varied and includes correspondence, interview notes, extracts from newspapers and other published sources, muster rolls, transcripts of official documents and much more.
Information required to start search request
- Full citation: volume, series, page number
- Names and/or places noted in the pages you are requesting
- Notes: Include additional information to help us perform a successful search for you.
- If you do not have a full citation, please email our reference staff at email@example.com.
- The fee is per request.
- The fee is not refundable.
- The fee covers up to 30 frames (not pages).
- Payment covers up to 30 minutes of search time, regardless of whether a search is successful.
Document delivery time
Delivery can take up to 21 days. Expect longer delivery times around holidays. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.